Groups in the social field
Discover our offer for groups in the social field.
The Centre des monuments nationaux's activities for social groups are developed throughout the year, notably through its involvement in the "Living Together" mission, a partnership with the Cultures du Cœur association and annual participation in the national event Les Portes du Temps, which became C'est mon Patrimoine! in 2017.
Alongside these initiatives, the Centre des monuments nationaux has entered into partnerships with other national organizations, with a wide range of profiles, which help people in social difficulty.
The visit offer
The Centre's work with social actors is developed throughout the year and is based on several mechanisms:
- the contribution to the "Living Together" mission of the Ministry of Culture and Communication, alongside about thirty other establishments;
- participation, since 2006, in the Ministry's flagship event for young people from the social field, and in particular from the priority districts of the city policy and rural revitalization zones, "Les Portes du temps" which has become "C'est mon patrimoine";
- partnerships on a national and local scale with major associations in the social field (Cultures du coeur, Secours populaire, Armée du salut, Action Enfance and the Comité national de liaison des régies de quartier).
On a daily basis, the public services of the monuments offer visits and activities adapted to the social field, organize training for the relays in order to help them accompany the groups in an autonomous way and, of course, are ready to welcome visitors from all horizons by proposing various forms of mediation to help them benefit from the visit (discovery tours, workshops, visit documents, audioguides, etc.).
Visit with your group
If you wish to discover the monument, several visit formats are available to you.
- Self-guided tour: Book a time to visit the Pantheon at your own pace. Visit brochures and an audioguide rental (3 € per person) are available on site. To prepare your visit, documents are available on our website.
- The discovery tour: Book a guided tour with one of our heritage coordinators. The discovery tour is a thematic visit adapted to your audience.
- The workshop tour / in-depth visit: Book a guided tour to learn more about a theme related to the Pantheon. After the visit, a 30-minute workshop allows you to practice and discuss the theme with the heritage coordinator.
To best organize the heritage workshop with your group, you are invited to contact the monument which will define with you the most appropriate form that your workshop will take, according to your expectations and your audience.
As a structure accompanying people in social difficulties, the CMN offers you an adapted rate for a group of up to 20 people, excluding accompanying persons, upon presentation of proof.
- An entrance fee of €20
- A discovery tour (1h30) for 40 €. The entrance to the monument and its visit are included in this price.
- A visit-workshop of the heritage (2h) for 60 €. The entrance to the monument and its visit are included in this price.
Prepare your visit
Reservation and educational resources
Book your visit by sending your completed "Panthéon - Pre-booking form" to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org Find all the educational resources of the monument on the dedicated space.See the educational resources